January 13, 2020
How Patient Can Connect with MYCARE Pharmacies
MyCare is an all in one healthcare platform which offers complete e-health services in India. Once the doctor has sent a prescription containing the specifics of the medication after video consultation, the patient will be able to send their prescriptions directly to their favorite local MYCARE pharmacies by just one button. MyCare’s electronic prescription functionality allows you to send your prescription quickly and efficiently, and pharmacies will send you prescription summary & quotes within minutes. All medical data is stored securely in the patient’s medical passport so that you can easily access your important medical data whenever you want. Pharmacies can also send medicines directly to the patient’s home.
The Flow: How Patient send their prescriptions to MYCARE pharmacies?
- Login into the MyCare App
- With MyCare’s my medical data you can access all your medical reports and prescriptions.
- Select the recent prescription that you want to send your preferred pharmacies
- Select your preferred nearby pharmacy and send a prescription to them
- The pharmacy will be notified that the patient sent a prescription to them
- Then pharmacy send back the prescription to the patient with a quote of medicines
- The patient can see their prescription & their medicine quote in the pharmacy quote section
- When you click on the Pay button patient can see the summary about total price and wallet balance and then when you click on the Pay button your payment is successfully sent to your pharmacy and the pharmacy get notified for the same.
- After successfully payment pharmacies will send your medicines to you all your prescriptions automatically saved in MyCare’s digital medical passport folder.
What Pharmacies Can Do with MyCare
- In India, labs and pharmacies are still in the growing phase. With the My Care app, you can provide an easy healthcare solution to everyone involved.
- Doctors will send their prescriptions directly to the patient’s app
- The patient can send their prescription to preferred Pharmacies in My Care
- My Care patients can easily find the Pharmacy that is right for them and near to them
- With the My Care wallet, you can securely manage your payments and transfer your funds to your bank easily
- All patient prescriptions are saved digitally and encrypted
My Care Benefits for Pharmacies
- Inbound Inquiry
- Zero (0) Investment
- Easily manage all of your patient prescriptions at one place
- Scan patients’ prescriptions easily with My Care electronic prescription facility
- See a patient’s prescription
- Save prescriptions
- Save appointments
- My care follows the HIPPA and GDPR compliances so all patient data is secure, getting rid of the fear of a breach of your sensitive information